[Dailydrool] Heartfelt Losses

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 20:27:15 PST 2009

To all of you lovely people who have lost a loved one, we are so sorry.  At one time or another, we have all been there.  It is one of the hardest things to go through.  Remember that you are not alone, we are all here for each other.  I know this doesn't help all things, but it is nice to be comforted by others.  All of the houndies and people we have lost are helping those who have left over to the other side.  A side I believe is happier and very serene.  After my first big loss of my Dad, and all the animal and people losses since, I do believe in a hell, the kind we suffer here on earth after we lose a loved one.  Our hearts are so heavy, our minds burdened, our eyes cannot contain all the tears, our bodies exhausted from all the physical things we need to do, and the mental anguish we have endured.  I need to believe that once they have crossed that bridge, they are in the best place we have not yet seen, but will all share when our time comes.  Please know that I am thinking of you all, and I truly understand loss, way more than I wish t know it, and if you need someone to lean on, Emma and I will be here.  Beth and Emma The Delicate Diva, she knows loss, she lost my Mom, and Brudder Bailey knows too, he lost Grandma, my Mom, he will not even go in her house, and we lost our last bunny Sweet Pea.  Human or animal, we all understand.