[Dailydrool] My Visit

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:14:58 PST 2009

Momperson requested some good news.....  I visited with Debbie and the
Virginia Beach Gang last weekend and what a wonderful surprise.  When I
walked in the Girls (Clara and Daisy) were coming towards me and I couldn't
believe my eyes!  Why I have never had a problem telling them apart but,
they looked like twins!  My Girl Clara looks slim, trim and absolutely
wonderful.  Those eyes were just a twinkling.  Ol Bob, who usually greets me
and then takes off for his nap, stayed around for pets and rubs.  After
reading about the Brudders weight gain, I expected to see a chubby Elwood.
But, (Diva are you reading this?) the Brudder is once again a hunk of a
hound!  Muscle bound and handsome as all get out.  Brudder Jake was his
large and gorgeous self.  What a wonderful visit I had with the Gang.  Henry
and Thelma sniffed me forever when I got back to my son's house.  Can't wait
until my next visitl.

Pam