[Dailydrool] A Very Grateful "Lurker"

Ventura, Miriam Miriam.Ventura at alleghenycourts.us
Thu Dec 10 04:48:59 PST 2009

I am a lurker but I read every Drool, everyday.  I just make the time to do
it.  I have Jody AKA the Great Jodini (he is quite adept at absconding) and
his Gotcha Day was December 1, 2008.  So it has been a year and he was
changed so much.  He is a senior soul, at least 10 years old if not older and
yes I have spent a small fortune on medical bills this year (three ear
infections, eye exam, grooming, shots, gastritis, special food--you guys know
the drill.  But I have never regretted letting him into my life.
The Drool however, has been a font of information for me and I even find
myself using information from the Drool and giving friends some of the advice
I learn here.
Just want to say thanks during this time of giving thanks--what a wonderful
group of people you are and your love for this breed just shines through.
Also, I for some reason I just did not understand the concept of the card
exchange.  Blame it on getting older just like my Jody.  If someone would be
kind enough to explain it to me off line I would so appreciate it.  I just
would love to receive phots/cards from the Droolers and their houndies.
I would also love to receive any "extra" cards you may have.

Miriam Ventura and Jody
19 Heights Drive
Pittsburgh PA 15209- 2121