[Dailydrool] Play date

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:53:24 PST 2009

Otter and Radar had their first ever play date today.  Star is a
beautiful yellow rescue lab that belongs to a friend.  I picked her up
and brought her home at 9:45 and she stayed until 2:30!  The boys
weren't quite sure what to make of this strange girl in their house but
they certainly looked for her when I returned home.  It was amazing to
have a dog that actually listened the first time I asked her to do
something!!  I didn't even have to offer a treat!   The boys were on the
go checking her every move the entire time she was here.  She emptied
the toy box, and they just stood and stared.  She traveled the house and
yard and, they just followed.  There wasn't any playing, so to speak,
but there was no stop movement.  Now, they are simply exhausted and
passed out on the couch.  I believe they will sleep well tonight.

Cheryl