[Dailydrool] Codolences and and a Request

Linda lindlu1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 10 13:01:19 PST 2009

I am so far behind on reading my Drools I have been "skimming" subject
lines --

Like so many others, I too am saddened to read of all the beloved
houndies that have left for the Bridge and my heartfelt condolences go
out to all the friends and family, 2 legged and 4, that are affected by
the losses.

I would like to ask a favor of anyone with an extra Howliday card please
-- I belong to a weather list and a woman on there has asked for cards
to be sent to her son who is serving with the Army in Iraq and although
they do not own bassets, they are "dog people", so I asked her
permission to post here.  She thinks he and his fellow soldiers would be
cheered to receive cards - so if you are interested, his address is:

PFC Ptaszek, Nicholas
Combat Company, 1-28IN, HQ PLT
Ishaki, APO AE  09391

Thanks so much --
Droolers are the best!!
Linda Lartigue

With Droolers Waldo, Daisy, Sally, Baxter, Haylee and Weezy - along with
the non-bassets - Pearl and Bagels and our kids ATB - Lulu, Cassie,
Magnolia and Clarence