[Dailydrool] Conrad's acupuncture

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Dec 10 15:11:39 PST 2009

The acupuncturist just called. She said he did well and
didn't seem to mind.  Just liked the attention. She said to
look for any change.  Change is good, even if he seems to be
worse.   She wants to do another treatment on Monday.  She
targeted his urinary tract, tissue healing around disc
surgery site; did electrical stimulus on his hind end and
hips to increase circulation.  We are to massage his hips a
lot. She said if we wanted she could come to the house
Sunday when she gets back and to give her a call if we want
to do that.  So, that's all I know now.  I will pick him up
from the clinic in about an hour on my way home.  Ann