[Dailydrool] Dancing dogs and Basset ESP

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:11:12 PST 2009

On Dogs 191 they had a segment on welsh corgis, that showed a woman who had 3 corgis and showed her dancing with them.  Very cute!  It is cold her in southern Il and the dogs are not interested in going out as much except for Buttercup.  She loves to sit on the deck and overlook her world.  She does not, however like to do this alone.  she will scratch on the door to "come in" only to stand there and gave the the others a LOOK, sometimes they will go out with her but want IN very soon.   When they won't stay out with her she looks up at me and gives me a little tail wag as if to say Please come out with me.  So there I am shivering in the cold.  Hubby calls the Look, the Basset Mind Meld,  I sometimes think there is an element of telepathy involved.  It certainly workk when she is reclining in her loveseat and wants attention.    I am such a pushover!  Sue K.  Momperson to Buttercup - The world is at my feet and youse guys is wimps!, Beau_ Fine for you, you gots a big layer of fat on youse, fuffy butt.. Honey=  I had enough of the cold when I got losted. and the Clawed ones, Gw= such winps, Jordy- I like the cold, it makes the warm house so nice. and Loki- I wanna go out , why does't anyone let ME out/ and Micky the cockateil, this cage is MINE, no toching the cage.