[Dailydrool] Dulcie

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Fri Dec 11 04:21:40 PST 2009

Touchdown!  What fantastic news to read first thing on this COLD morning.  LOVE IT!  Go Dulcie!

  I took Dulcie to the vet today with the expectation that I would have to put her to sleep.  But the vet was really impressed with how much better she looked and said there was no way she would recommend putting Dulcie to sleep just yet.  I've been taking her on long walks to keep the circulation going in her leg and the swelling has gone down tremendously.  And the vet even said the tumor looks smaller.  I just have to keep the wound clean (where the tumor has come through the skin) and watch her closely.  This is the BEST news.  I might even get to celebrate Christmas with my girl!
  Liz Kielley
  mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie, Filbert, Daisy-Kay, Felix and foster mom to Felicity