[Dailydrool] Almost Last Call for the Very Rare and Special Vintage Basset Hound Liquor Bottle

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 02:32:58 PST 2009

Oh my gosh guys.  You gotta see this bottle.  This will make the basset crap collector on your gift list (which might be you hehehe) scream with delight when they open it.  It is cute....cute....cute....remember the last day to make your donation is December 15th.

Here's the scoop.

Basset Rescue of Florida has a very special vintage Basset Hound Liquor Bottle for the winner of our December giveaway.  Take a look:
http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/Vintage%20Basset%20Liquor%20Bottle/

Made of red ware, this beautifully glazed bottle was used to hold liquor and is still functional complete with a cork-stop top. The bottle is in fabulous vintage condition with no cracks, chips or odors. It was made in Japan and measures 9 1/2" tall by 4" wide

If you are the winner of this great prize, I'll make sure it is shipped on December 16th so that it will be received in time for Christmas!  If you want me to ship to a someone else for a Christmas gift, I'll even wrap it in doggie Christmas paper and ship it to them directly!

Here's how the December giveaway works:
Go to our website and make a donation in multiples of $5.00.  For every $5.00 donation, I'll put your name into the hat for one chance to be the lucky winner of this fantastic bottle!  Remember - this isn't a raffle so don't put raffle anywhere on your PayPal donation form.   You are donating funds to help care and support the bassets of BRF.  This giveaway will run until December 15th so time is short!  Donations through Paypal can be made here:  http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/old/basset-donations.htm

If you would like more information or if you would like to send a donation by check, please email me.  Your donations are used to care for our bassets in rescue.  We thank you for you continued love and support.  Especially grateful are the 5 bassets that got their heartworm treatments this weekend.

Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com