[Dailydrool] Blood boiling

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 23:22:56 PST 2009

I usually pity these people.  They will never understand what it
is to have the unconditional love of a basset hound.  They also
have no idea what it means to have the support and love from a
very large extended family.

We are truly lucky as we have experienced this firsthand.
The gang and I truly appreciate our Drool family.  I truly
don't know how I would have gotten through this last year
without all of you.  I know that because of you those days
when the depression set in because of the pain I have would
have been unbearable.  Every morning I take care of the kidz,
get my cup of coffee and read all the drool letters.  Thank you
so much my Drool Family.  You give me rays of sunshine, laughter
and smiles that help me get through each day.

We send drool to all in need.  Please know that we think and pray
for all the houndies and humans that are in need.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang