[Dailydrool] slow, sluggish...etc...my posterior!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Dec 15 17:03:12 PST 2009

currently at my dogpark there is a fine little pack of about 7 assorted bassets and mixes...they all play well together.  they run like a low to the ground tornado or runaway freight train with the whistle stuck on wide open.  heaven help anyone or dog that gets in the way of this gang!

it is so cool to see them run as a pack tho.  they operate as a full fledged pack..some are full bassets, some mixes, all except one from one form of rescue or anotehr with the youngest being 1.5 years to cooper being 10 years.

and every day when the launch themselves there is at least one comment about how i thought they were slow, lazy, stupid, etc...to which i reply..."no they were bred to be hunting dogs...lazy, slow hunting dogs don't usually work out well..."  and not for nothing but everyone of the group is a lean mean basset machine.

signed
lois & buster, cooper, willie, maggie moo, annie, chester, max, & rocky j (the foster who just left) and a few others whose names i can't remember and who stop by to play infrequently

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.  Bertrand Russell