[Dailydrool] Help - need Paypal link for tonight!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:34:54 PST 2009

Pam Farris - Hi.  I went to your site that you linked below, to donate for
the December giveaway.  However, I cannot find a Paypal link or button
anywhere on that page.  Can you please review that webpage, and place a
direct link to your Paypal account on it somewhere?  Also, can you post to
the Drool, and let me know via e-mail, your Paypal email address, so I can
go ahead and send in my December donation, since tonight is the deadline?
Thanks!