[Dailydrool] Bellyrubs Basset Rescue Contact and Looking for a Special Basset

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 18:33:01 PST 2009

Hi All,

If someone from Bellyrubs in reading, can you email me please.  A couple who has adopted from us in the past wants to inquire about a basset you may have just taken in - they were the ones that found him while travelling through TN, took him to a vet and got his care started.  They were told that a rescue was going to take him in - is that you?

I also have a fabulous potential home for one, maybe two basset boys - three to five years old.  This is an unusual situation as this couple lives out of the US and the import rules require vet records that can prove that they were given their rabies vaccinations after they were microchipped and all of this must have taken place at least six months ago.  Sounds strange I know but it is what it is.  Probably this will wind up being owner surrender dogs that will meet those requirements since we rarely know anything about the prior medical history on those we get from the shelters.  Closer to Florida the better.  Please contact me if you have any available or if I haven't make sense...not that that ever happens:-) Again - this basset or bassets will be in one of the most fabulously loving homes ever -  I had heard about how wonderful these people were to their bassets long before I even got into rescue.

Thanks!
Pam

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.