[Dailydrool] Rescue Timeline

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 05:44:37 PST 2009

When we get applications we email the applicant immediately to let them know we have recieved their application and to let them know we are checking their references. Within two business days we let them know if they are approved or not or email them to ask more questions. Then we call them to set up a home visit. Larger rescues may take a longer time but since we have one volunteer who does all of the application process and home visit process it takes less time.
Chris Bly  wmbri.org