[Dailydrool] Conrad update

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Dec 16 06:07:58 PST 2009

Conrad is not progressing.  Since he's been off his meds he is not doing well.  The doc wants to do another myelogram to see if he missed something or if something occurred since the surgery; put him back on his meds.  He had 4 acupuncture treatments and the acupuncuturist said they always respond after 3 back to back treatments so something is wrong.  I don't want to put him through any more. He was making it throught the night just fine until his meds ended.  He's wet his bed now the last 3 nights in a row.  The hounds' groomer gasped in horror when we told he had the surgery and she said we should have taken him to this other doc in Denver.  She's not the only one that told us that, but we just couldn't get there.  Please, we need a little drool here.  Ann