[Dailydrool] The Jellyfish

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:50:20 PST 2009

My bathroom faucet recently decided to run water both above & below the
sink.  Until I replace it I’ve been primarily using the bathtub faucet.  This
morning I started running some water in the tub & noticed that it wasn’t
draining properly.  I keep a wire mesh strainer in the drain of the tub to
catch any extra dog hair etc that would clog up my poor old drains.  So, I
put my finger in it to pull out what I figured would be a wad of hair, only
to find a slimy jelly-like mass of clear goo.  It was at that moment that I
saw clearly in my mind Sara Sue’s slobbery little face drinking from the
water bowl.  When I rinse out the water bowl & put fresh water in I do it in
the bathtub.  All of the “hooch hang” she deposits in the bowl doesn’t seem
to strain thru the filter.  It just sits in the wire mesh like a jellyfish,
& *I* stuck my finger in it.  <sigh>
vikki
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb