[Dailydrool] Conrad update

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Dec 17 12:26:11 PST 2009

Doc did another myelogram this morning and found that a lot
of scar tissue had developed causing restricting of blood
flow; he did a second surgery and he also found a couple of
other things I didn't understand and I can't read my notes,
but he is pleased with what he found and was able to do.  He
said he should have insisted on going in again sooner when
he saw that he wasn't progressing as well as he thought he
should. He is going to up the prednisone from 10 mg to 20mg
to hopefully avoid scar tissue from developing again.  So,
we're back at the beginning again of recovery. I just
couldn't send him to the bridge yet.  He is still pretty
young and deserves a chance.  Ann