[Dailydrool] Heartworm Meds

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 12:43:10 PST 2009

So we have been below 57 degrees  for a few weeks now in Northern California.   Last night it was in the low 40's.  Since I have the two fosters coming in I decided I need to do some cleaning so I won't freak them out when they get here tomorrow.  So as I am dusting off the pictures I look up and what do I spy but a nice healthy looking mosquito.  Yes he seemed very content up there on the on the ceiling moulding.  Den it happen.  The brave and fearless Momma reached up and squished him protecting her babies from the nasty evil mosquito.  Of course that meant one more thing to clean....

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang