[Dailydrool] The Tank Hounds

Kerrie.Kerns kerrie at pminet.com
Fri Dec 18 12:19:03 PST 2009

My daughter called me last night. She says "ummmm, are you familiar
with Tank Hounds?" "This is so totally cool!!" She went on to
describe all the cards they have been getting this week, sent to the
grandkids that had a nuclear meltdown upon finding out Daddy is
deploying again. Thank you so much to everyone for sending such
fantastic cards, even a handmade with a little calendar!! The
children are using a US map to locate where each card is coming from,
so it has turned into a geography lesson as well. I will see them on
New Years and we will draft a thank you card to post. Thanks to the
fantastic droolers for making those children happy!

Kerrie  ~Hang in there Susan and Daisy
HoneyBelle ~I am foaming for Daisy
Ruby ~Is it summer yet?