[Dailydrool] Daisy is home!

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Sat Dec 19 07:26:19 PST 2009

Such FINE news to share with us.  A Christmas gift to be sure.  Go DAISY Go!
_________________
A heartfelt THANK YOU for all the kind e-mails and messages of support for
my Daisy. She is now home, with strict instructions for a bland diet, some
antibiotics, and rest. The bloody diarrhea seems to have subsided, and she
is eating again. I think they might have kept her another night except that
she was protesting the accommodations (which was my sure sign that she was
back to herself) and a major snowstorm is looming. If she shows any signs of
further intestinal issues, I'll have to whisk her back, but I am SO relieved
to have my baby HOME!

We are both too exhausted to do much tonight, but I wanted to share the good
news with my DD family -- and thank one and all for the positive drool.

Sending mega slurps of gratitude!

Susan, slave to one tuckered Daisy and the big boy Toby