[Dailydrool] Frank in the Snow

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat Dec 19 09:08:30 PST 2009

We had a big snow storm last night and have with 21" so far, and it's still snowing. We live in central Virginia, and this is the most snow here in decades -- which means nobody knows what to do or how to drive in the stuff. Fortunately, it's the weekend, so there are few souls venturing out.

We let Frank out for "last pee" around 10:00 last night, and we'd already had 6-8" of snow.  Frank Would Not Pee.  He's never seen anything like this before, and he was totally befuddled since everything was the same white cold stuff, and he couldn't smell anything. Bill shoveled a path from the front door into the yard, and that didn't help. So, at 4:30 this morning, Frank woke up and asked to go out, Bill shoveled the path again, and finally Frank decided it was ok to pee.

Now, it's noon, and Frank has figured out that this stuff is actually kind of fun.  We have to go out with him because if he ventures off a shoveled path, he gets stuck!  See some photos here:  http://www.pbase.com/notawahoo/snowdec2009

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank
and Sweet Sarah ATB