[Dailydrool] Morse and Daisy

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:17:02 PST 2009

Becky, loved the photos and video of Morse, the amazing t*rd eating
Houndie!  He cracks me right up.  We've had gorgeous snow here in Virginia,
up to about a foot in metro Richmond so the city has more or less shut down.

Susan, so happy to hear Daisy is home!  I've been following her progress on
the Drool and hope she continues to rally.

As I mentioned, we're snowed in here.  Baloo has blazed all sorts of trails
in the yard, he bounces through with ears flying and tail spinning around
like a helicopter blade.  The foster seniors aren't as thrilled with it, but
have ventured down the houndie-ramp to do their business in the snow.  Only
one puddle in the house so far, courtesy of the senior houndette!

Drool to all,
Lisa, with house Basset Baloo and fosters Buckley and Zoe.