[Dailydrool] Dis are Chumley

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Sat Dec 19 13:45:05 PST 2009

Dis are Chumley.

Dis a strange day. First we slept way way way later than other days. I
don no why. It not dark when we woke up! Me and Uncle Alfie and
daddyperson wen ousside, came back in, got bikkits. It COLD ousside!
plus there this white cold stuff onna ground. It stuck to my nose.
Daddyperson gimme my bweakfast then he go back to sleep. Then uncle
Alfie, he go back to sleep, then auntie Ginger, She go back to sleep! I
cudnt help it, I went back to sleep too. I don no why.

When we wake up, daddyperson say I hab to go to skul! I don’t know what
skul is, but we go. We go to da big place wid lotsa smells, and toys,
and a nickzillion bags of dogfood, and where eberybudy hug me. We let
eberybudy hug me, den go back to da car. He don start the car. I don no
why. He just play wid the little metal thing that start it, and say
lotsa bad words. Den we go back inna skul and eberybudy hug me some
more. Den da car start, and we go home. I don no why, but I glad.

Ebery time I go ousside today, der more of the cold white stuff.
Daddyperson and momperson not happy. I don no why, it fun to play with.

I gonna take a nap. Eberybudy else is. I don no why.

Daddyperson - Yes, the first day of puppy kindergarten was canceled due
to the snow, and yes the car wouldn’t start when we tried to leave. Snow
is predicted to be over a foot here, and every forecast sounds worse.
Won’t Chumley be surprised when he goes out in that!

Our love and drool for all the sick ones out there, and especially to
the people who have lost their hounds. Oh, and Bob the DOg? You go dude!

More pictures of chumley and friends, if you’re interested, at
http://www.folsoms.net/chumley