[Dailydrool] Louie's surgery results

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 19 16:29:13 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,
  Louie's surgery was Thursday but I didn't feel much like writing then.  He came through the surgery OK to remove the tumor on his leg.  When we went to pick him up the doctor said she cut around the tumor, I think 5 centimeters but there were roots and fibrous material around his leg muscle that she couldn't get.  This was not what I wanted to hear.  We will get the pathology report in 2 weeks.  He is only 7.  We are still continuing the flax seed and cottage cheese.  Angelo was so upset that he was away(only for the day)that he didn't eat for 2 days and kept going in every room looking for him.  Angelo is so sensitive I don't know how he could make it without Louie.  I don't know how I would make it without Louie. And with my mom in hospice it doesn't seem much like Christmas.  We could use some prayers and Drool here.
  Nancy I am so sorry about Scooter Pie, he is the same age as Louie, it just breaks your heart.  My prayers are with you.

Saralyn momma to Angelo and Louie