[Dailydrool] (no subject)

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:23:55 PST 2009

We got  a "little" snow today, and I made a quick video, and sent it to you tube.  I had to plow the first "road" in the yard before anyone would even go in, but after that, they took over the highway construction.  They seemed to love it, and it is a dry snow, and they are warm and toasty pretty quickly after coming inside.  My sister and I, on the other hand, could use a hand with shoveling, but no one is coming around.  Ah, exercise is good.  Time to go give it another try.
Peace, love and drool
Jackie and the fluffy snow bunny hounds

http://www.youtube.com/user/uhweeeee#p/a/u/0/9gopVSVwmMo