[Dailydrool] Dis fwum Fwankie.

Robin Wherley robindw at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 15:37:50 PST 2009

So, dis bee Fwankie. Me be weading da Daily Dwool ober
Mommies showldrr. Mommie sed to Daddie she dink me bee defective basset doggie.

She bee weading bout basset doggies who counta soof. Me not
do dat. Me doo steel fwom twash canz, but not da countas. Me beleev in wecycling.

She bee seeing picturrs uv basset doggies who lay on dey
backs. Me not do dat. Me HATE beeing on me back! Me prefrr to currl up.

She be laffin bout basset doggies eating bad dings and
habing stwings come out der butts. Me not eat nuttin but food!

She wead bout Clara and da Bruddr Elwood. She be dankin da
basset gawds dat me no poop, no pee in da house.

So, danks Daily Dwool. Mommie dinks me bee defective basset
doggie. Grrrrr. Cuz me bee good basset doggie, me bee defective??? No fair!!!!

Me wanna bee membrr of club, but me not Ebil enuff to bee in
OEBE, she sed. Arr der any udder BABEs out der?

Danks furr lissening. Me turrn compooter ober to Mommie now.

Sorry for that - Frankie had to get that off his chest. I laugh so hard over some of the stories you all send out! Oh, and Frankie's no angel, despite what he says! He LOVES getting into the trash and chewing Roley's tail. Still, I think he probably is more BABE than OEBE. :)

Robin

and Marquis (the lab), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080960

and Roley (the mutt), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080964

and Franklin (the basset), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080965