[Dailydrool] Mr Xana DaBasset

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Sun Dec 20 16:07:13 PST 2009

Dearest Mr. daBasset,

It sounds to me like you might be like my friend Bob the Dog who I know
pawsonaly and loves all the girl hounds because your said Xaxa in lub again.
I was very flattered by what the slave read to me. So I must tell you it is
always good to be an old hound's darling and not a young hounds slave but I
am sure I am too much of a houndygirl for you. I am very smoochie and the
mama here calls me fattymcbutter pants and angel baby. I am just smoochie
and wonderful. So thank you for thinking I am beautiful because I am but sad
to woof these bachelor shows never end well. Please dear Xana it is always
good to dream, dreams are wonderful and in your dreams I can be one of your
beautiful girlhoundes. Oh and I am a young 7 years of age. Send me your
picture I loves to see you.

Yola Bean from Camp Toast (my Melba Toast taught me good)

Oh and there is a special houndnotofthebassetkind in the UK that took my
heart a long time ago Sir Lucky.

Message: 13