[Dailydrool] The Howlelujah Chorus

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Mon Dec 21 08:31:15 PST 2009

First, let me thank everyone for the kind messages and prayers for Louie's passing.  I can't tell you how comforting they have been.  It is going to be a low key Christmas at my house, but I wanted to share a memory of Louie from last Christmas.  I have friends who sing professionally and I told them that Louie
used to howl to the Hallelujah chorus.  As he got older he stopped howling, and fell back on a bar. So, here is Louie's last effort to ring in Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSUzOyG9ho

Have a very Blessed Holiday Season

Adrienne, Fiona, Louie ATB