[Dailydrool] My boss' doggie

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Dec 21 13:50:01 PST 2009

This is not basset related, but I guess if the basset had a cousin, it
would be the Dachshund, so...

My boss told us that his 18 year old dachshund, that they gave to their
21 year old son when he was just 3 years old, has gone missing.  He
thinks he may have gone to the woods behind the house possibly to die,
but he's not sure and they are searching franticly for him.  I know
there are a lot of drool needs out there, but I thought I would ask for
a little bit for this guy's safe return.  So sad at this time of year.

Thanks for any drool you can spare!  Happy Holidays!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Thinking that a basset nose would come in handy right about now...sniff
sniff