[Dailydrool] Scooter Pie

linda1annewhee at aol.com linda1annewhee at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 08:24:06 PST 2009

Just wanted to send my best wishes to Nancy and Scooter Pie.  I had  just
joined the drool after I lost my two elderly bassets when Nancy had adopted
Scooter Pie so I feel like he has been as much apart of my life as my own
pups.  I joined the Drool to research basset rescues in my area as I wanted
to adopt another basset.  A house without a basset just isn't a home.
Through the Drool and Nancy's efforts I discovered Brood Rescue near me and
quickly joined.  I had already agreed to rescue two bassets that my vet had
begged me to consider but have since taken in Betsy, in kidney failure, as a
permanent foster for Brood. I never would have found myself involved in
rescue  had it not been for Nancy, Caruso and Scooter Pie and the Drool which
Nancy had  founded.  Maggie. Betsy and Daisy are slinging massive amounts  of
Drool for Scooter Pie and hoping he beats the odds. I was told that Betsy
would  probably only live 6 months when I took her in and more then 2 years
later with  the help of lots of meds, love and good food she is still going
strong so keep  the faith.  Take care precious baby
                                               Linda, slave to Maggie,
Daisy and Betsy