[Dailydrool] commando crawl?

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Dec 22 20:43:10 PST 2009

when all else fails (vetman says nothing wrong, hound doesn't seem in
discomfort, stars don't seem out of place in the night sky) ... one must
conceed to the thought that the hound is saying ...

	PLEASE Sir ... May I have some more?  (although in your case Nancy,
its Ma'm)

to which hounds know our over-reactive ways often lead us to the cookie jar,
and no I don't mean the human one..

:)

-Robert

PS. and that "some more" doesn't have to mean they've already had a treat
from that jar, just that they know they want, they know they can be
attractive, disconcerting, and devilish all at the same time... :)