[Dailydrool] King Bob, Twinkie, Noah

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 23 05:26:22 PST 2009

We are sending as much healing Drool as Chillie can produce,she is not a
heavy drooler.Praying for all the ailing humans and houndies.
We would like to say thank you again for all those great Howliday Cards we
are getting.I put them up on every wall and door frame we have in the living
and dining area.By the way,those are the ONLY Christmas decoration I put up
this year.
December has always been a sad time for me so I know its hard to get into
the Christmas spirit when you have to worry about your babies.
My wish for all of you ,is that the worries and the sadness will
stop.Whatever you celebrate may it be great for you.Lots of goodies for the
houndies and others.A warm bed ,cool water and a full belly of food.
Wishing you Peace and Joy.

Mike & Hanni Klinger ,Slave to Chilliepper