[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Wed Dec 23 09:35:49 PST 2009

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Howlidays!  We won't be
doing much but snuggling with the hounds as we are under a winter storm
warning with an expected 12-20 inches of snow early tomorrow morning
into saturday morning.  So we have canceled all travel plans and
rescheduled our holiday get togethers.

Also, we wanted to say thank you to everyone who has sent us Howliday
cards!  It has put a smile on our face every day when we get the mail
and get to see more beautiful houndies!

It has been a long year for all humans and hounds at Chez Jokela and we
are looking forward to a great new year!

Happy Howlidays and Happy New Year to all slaves and hounds!

Melissa
Homer, Sarge, Gerdie and Foster Rudy(mom hopes I become a reindeer with
a red bow on my nose for her present)