[Dailydrool] commando crawl

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Dec 23 12:16:17 PST 2009

My Diva did the same thing for a while, turned out she had dry skin and
was using the carpet to scratch herself!  I ended up having to put
hydrocortisone cream or something of that nature that the vet gave me
(forgive me, I can't remember exactly what it was).  She would crawl
around like that and scratch the front of her chest until it was all raw
and pink!  Anyway, good luck!  Hope you figure it out and it's nothing
serious.

Happy Holidays to all out there in Drool Land!  Snooters!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Diva and Sophie doo dah say Mewwy Cwismass!!