[Dailydrool] Christmas Greetings

Edith S. Baker esbaker at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 23 18:27:57 PST 2009

Basil used to send newsletters around Christmas every year. Then life
happened. My mother-in-law died, I had trouble at work, my other dogs died,
and before I knew it, time passed on. Basil is ill and old and frankly,
everyday he is with us a blessed day. This year, we did not want to
participate in the Christmas card exchange. I recently became a grandma, my
youngest just got married, and I almost died this year, but I'd like to wish
all of you a great, great holiday. Basil did manage to write something this
year, and you are all welcome to read it:

http://michaelemerson.net/Xmas/basilspeaks_2009_1.pdf

Edith and the Spicedogs and Cheesecats,