[Dailydrool] Drool & prayers to all who need 'em

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Thu Dec 24 00:16:20 PST 2009

Way too many Bassets are ailing or have gone to the Bridge.  Please know we're praying & sending heart healing drool to those in need.

This has been a too-challenging year emotionally, physically and financially for a lot of people & hounds.  Wishing everyone a peaceful Holiday season & hopefully a much better New Year.

Kathleen & Maestro
Fezziwig the Cavalier
Victoria the Kitty  (It's my 22nd Christmas!  I was Christmas kitten 1987!)
(w/Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB)