[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas!

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 21:10:39 PST 2009

Christmas greetings from our houndie house to yours!

It is strange this year hanging memorial ornaments for Dottie, Shelby & Gus on the tree instead of taking photos of them lying underneath the tree sleeping soundly.  Thankfully we have Jolie and Ellsworth to entertain us and love on us when we get a little sad.  Their stockings are now hung and filled with toys and chew bones!  The children keep hugging on Ellsworth and saying over and over "You are going to love your very first Christmas!"  Very sweet.

Janet and sweeties Jolie & Ellsworth
RB hounds:  Gus, Dottie, Shelby (all 2009)