[Dailydrool] HGTV bassets

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 08:09:38 PST 2009

Was watching House Hunters last evening on HGTV and the young couple (Mike and Amy) who were house hunting had 2 beautiful  Bassets. Wondering if they are droolers. Sorry didn't get the part of the country where they are located. Naturally the had to have a fenced in back yard for the dogs.

Noah is improved. Rolled over for a bellyrub this morning. Still can't get on the bed without help but at least he is wanting to now. Wish we knew what had gone on, still no clue. At the moment he is sniffing the waste bag in the kitchen.

Christmas Snooters and many blessings to each of you in the New Year.
Maggie H. Hollyberry and Noah