[Dailydrool] Howliday Greetings and thank yous

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:16:32 PST 2009

First I want to thank everyone who included us in their Christmas list this
year. For the first time since we became slaves, we did not pawticpate in
the howliday card exchange. Last month I learned that my job was on the
chopping block so I decided to skip the howliday cards this year. What a
bummer it has been recieving mainly human cards, hehehe. The ones from our
drooler friends are definitely my favorites and I look forward to doing it
next year and having my walls covered in HOWLiday cards rather than boring
old holiday cards. :P So thank you again to everyone who sent us one of
their cards - they are all so cute!!!

Also, we have been a little remiss lately in posting to the drool. All is
going well at this point and it now does look like I will have a job come
January - just need to change departments. The boys are staying healthy and
happy and continue to amuse and entertain us on a daily basis. And on Monday
I got to help with a basset transport which was a nice way to end the year
and help a hound in need.

We send warm thoughts, sticky drool and lots of love to all of our drool
friends. We are so thankful to have each and every one of you in our lives.
May everyone's howliday season be filled with good food, warm beds and lots
of love.

Xoxo,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
--