[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:02:29 PST 2009

We want to wish all out in droolland the very Merriest of Christmases and a great New Year too.  We are sending drool to all houndies not feeling the best but especially, Bob and Piper.  We hope they begin feeling better and do the best possible for as long as possible.

I feel a lot like a Grinch or a grouch this year.  Just not feeling in the spirit.  At all.  But, I feel better tonight because of a good Samaritan.  It isn't basset related but there are some really nice folks in the world and I appreciate that.

I am also feeling very grumpy because we are dog sitting a blue heeler pup.  My lovely middle son, who has caused a whole lot of gray hair, at least on me, decided to help a friend by dogsitting.  The girl was here when we got up and so was the dog.  Ninja hates other dogs and I am afraid she will eat him.  Danny said he would watch the dog.  He is at work now so guess who is watching the dog.  His name is Mack and he is a very sweet guy.  The girl came home to visit her father to find out that his girlfriend is allergic to dogs. She had been sleeping in her car with the dog and it is rather cool here.  So, we have Mack for the next few days.  Maybe we need some don't eat the heeler drool.  Mack doesn't seem to know the difference between play and "I want to rip you apart" behavior.  We will survive and so will Mack.  He will have to sleep in with Danny and he is the one who hates dog hair.  BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja is laying on my leg right now.  Mack is trying to figure out how to play with the cat who is sitting as high as he can get and watching the long legged pointy eared one.  I did have to laugh when NInja decided to chase Mack and somehow she was running at him, Mack just jumped over her and Shelby too.  Just like a gazelle.  Ninja stopped and stared.  It was priceless.

Merry Christmas from Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and Mack(the blue heeler gazelle) with the wild kitty boys who are hiding right now.   Drool and snooters too.  Also the parentslaves and the boyslaves