[Dailydrool] Becky - PayPal for GGBR

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:34:15 PST 2009

Becky,

Yes please.... you can use that button and just say it's a donation from
your houndsbay auction!

You are so good to us!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We are getting some TV publicity tonight (we already got a mention on the
morning news in the Bay Area a couple of days ago).  CBS13 in Sacramento
sent a film crew to interview some of our Sac fosters... it will be on at
10pm PST tonight, Christmas Eve, and then available on their website after
11pm PST at http://cbs13.com/.

The vet bills are mounting... most of the dogs have dreadful teeth and will
definitely need dentals/extractions, making the average spay/dental bill
closer to $600, on top of the initial vet check and lab tests.  Yikes!
Still, most of the dogs are turning out to be real sweethearts.  Not one of
them has come close to the 40lb weight mark at the moment, with one checking
in at only 20lbs!  This is for a six year old, being fostered by Karen of
the Dog House Gang!  And they're not totally emaciated at that weight
either, although most could do with an extra layer or two of fat.

Thanks everyone,

Addy & Jess

--
Addy Dawes