[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:42:10 PST 2009

We wanna wish ebberyone the best of howlidays and to send drool and pwayers to those dat are ailing.  If we could have one wish it would be for all hounds to have homes and no one to be sick or injured.  This be owr first Kwismus without owr dear sister Pawcasso Blossom.  Even tho she be kind of shy mom said if it wasn't for her pawprint artwork, we wouldn't have gotten to know so many dear furends.  Dis past Toozday Jennie Mae has been wif us az hole year now.  Mom sez we are just the exact opposite of Blossom and we keept her on her toes awl da time(except when they try to trip me!).  Everyonw have a safe hollyday!

Da Tana Gurls

Annie Belle and Jennie Mae

mom Cookie