[Dailydrool] Christmas morning

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 04:51:02 PST 2009

well, i started it out crying like a baby.  never having had children,
i've only been at friend's homes when their kids opened their presents from
santa.  but this morning, that all changed.  I put the Taba gurls'  stocking
on the floor, stuffed with all his favorite treats with a load of new  kinds
he has never had.  he sniffed around and found the stocking and stuck  his
nose in and immediately started taking out, one at a time, the treats and
running into his den (crate) which is what he does with all treats.  never
eats or chews them anywhere but the crate.  so he's sticking his nose in,
grabbing something, running to the crate taking a few bites and then running
back to get something else.  all the while, i have the camera clicking and
if i could have gotten one good pic, i'd share it, but they are sll blurry
because he's moving too fast.  after 3 or 4, i hung the stocking back  up and
will take it out later to start the "discovering" again.
for the first time in my life, i watched the reaction to my Santa  work.
so i started the day, weeping with more joy than i can  describe.
nothing that can happen today will beat that first 10 minutes of my  day.
I wish you all a splendid holiday and send drool for all those in  need.
susan, loving slave to Gus