[Dailydrool] GGBR's 61

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 08:50:39 PST 2009

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa (ATB)

You Rock!  The Gang, Sophie, Isabelle and I thank you for your kindness.  Your kindness is going to help our GGBR 61 to become healthier and happier Basset kidz with sparkling teeth.  Who knows if may help Isabelle gain the confidence she needs to smile more.  I know it is going to help with her hernia repair.  The kidz are sending you slurpy smooches and snooter rubs.

Congratulations to Angelika for winning the basset goodies!  Thank you for supporting GGBR's puppy mill bassets.  You are awesome!

I know that this may be asking a bit too much but please pass on this information to your friends and family members.  Heck you can even tell strangers like I do.  I have a promise of a donation from our local Tractor Supply and my bank's manager is going to ask the corporate managers.  I am not shy and ask everyone I met as well as all the store managers where I shop..  I am actually going to stop in stores I don't shop at this week.

Droolers are Awesome!  With your help we have 61 furkidz learning to be true bassets.  My little 20 lb Sophee (was Peanut) wants to be loved so badly she sometimes forget how afraid she is of people.  Isabelle (was Bumpkin)  sits back and watches the goings on here. (With 8 bassets in the house there is a lot of activity at times.)   Isabelle is just really unsure of human contact though in the last few days I have gotten a little show of tummy for a belly rub.  Once these two figured out the couch was comfy that has been there perch.  How do you tell a basset that has sleep on concrett all their lives to stay off the couch?  I just don't have the heart to do that,

Thank you to all those that have donated.  Please keep these bassets in your prayers that they are soon healthy, happy houndies with perfect Furever Homes,  If you can spare a little drool we would be so thankful.  The hounds and houndettes are so proud to be a part of such a magnificent family.

We are sending drool to all in need (2 and 4 legger).  Pleasse know that  the house is a a little hectic and though I may not send a message I am thinking and the gang is slinging drool to all that need it this Holiday Season.  Sadie Marye has lots of drool to sling as her production has increased and she is now walks around with drool strings.  I am so proud of my little girll!

Karen and The Dog House Gang
www.ggbassetrescue.org