[Dailydrool] All Was Calm.....

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 20:30:16 PST 2009

Everyone had a nice almost peaceful day.  There were lots of treats and even turkey for dinner in all the houndie bowls.  Everyone scarfed their food and the cats came out to eat when the dogs were outside.

We need to install a revolving door because someone has been opening and closing most of the day.  And it is ccooolllldddd outside.  Poor Mac is so skinny that he has no insulation.  If he was going to be here longer I would get him a coat.

Mac is doing better about peeing in the house.  He just goes out a few million times a day.  We have just shampooed the rug and washed the throw rugs.  We gave him too many treats and they all came back up and on to the carpet.  Everywhere.  Poor thing.  I shouldn't have given him anything extra but he is always hungry and trying to take the girls' food.  He sure feels good now that his tummy is cleaned out.  Really good.

Mac and Maggie have become sort of buds.  She is the youngest basset and loves to play but the other girls do not like to play.  Ninja is the cheerleader for all playing.  She sometimes will play when Maggie is on her back getting the snot bitten out of her.  Ninja only plays when she can win.  Otherwise she just brays like a donkey and no one can think, much less talk.

Daniel has stayed out of the way most of the time.  He figures we can handle anything Mac throws our way.  We like the little guy.

We hope all had a peaceful and joyous Christmas Day.  The hounds are snoozing, the cats are missing and Mac is in another room.  I need to go.

Snooters and drool to all in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, and Mac, the puking gazelle with the hidden kitty boys