[Dailydrool] Need Advise from the Canadian Bassets

Kimlynne Slagel kislagel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:05:31 PST 2009

I'm hoping someone from the British Columbia area can help me out.  I'm
planning on taking a road trip up the BC coastline to Alaska and am in need
of a reliable source for listings of dog friendly hotels, campgrounds, dog
parks, restaurants etc.  My AAA Traveling with Your Dog book is not very
thorough when it comes to Canadian accommodations.  Anyone know where to
find out such information?  I won't be online during the trip so constant
google search from the road is not feasible.  I'd rather have a book in
hand.

Kimlynne
Odell's Mom