[Dailydrool] justin,jade and lilly

William Van Rooyen wvrooyen at trginternational.co.za
Sun Dec 27 10:48:58 PST 2009

Good evening all,

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin woofing in, the house is so busy more house guests arrived today and
another lot arriving on 4th January, it just never ends and at my age you
would think that the slaves would show more consideration.

My sisters and I hope that all our cousins and their slaves all enjoyed the
holiday weekend. Our sister Lilly goes into hospital tomorrow for an
operation , she is going to be chipped and spayed as well as having  her
ears looked at. The slave Johnathan is way behind on his drools so at the
moment he is not updating us on the current news.

My sisters and I are sending respond to treatment drool to Piper .We are
also sending get well and stay well drool to all houndies and humans who are
not well at present.

PW Justin I need a break from home, any invitations.

Jade I will miss playing with my sister for the next few days , will
probably have to have her stitches removed before we can rough it up again.

Lilly I have only just arrived and now this ,how cruel fate is.

Slaves Johnathan and William.