[Dailydrool] No fenced yard

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 13:36:38 PST 2009

I live in a townhouse with no yard.  I have had Fred and Annie for 2+
years, and the fact that I don't have a fenced yard was not an issue when I
adopted them from Mid-ABHR.  We go on numerous walks everyday, and there  are
no two dogs more loved and well-cared for (if I do say so myself!)  I  would
have been devastated if I hadn't been allowed to adopt them because I am
single and don't have the need for, or money for, a single-family home with a
yard.  I know that two dogs would have missed out on a wonderful life with
me too!!

Rose, Annie and Fred (who needs a yard when you have a mommy who takes you
on lots of bye-byes??)