[Dailydrool] Frum Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 16:43:44 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. My oh my, why dis be a dey in me home todey. Dis one meke Mister Roland me Duke ob Ears smile and be berry proud. I tells ebberyone da storie.
Daddy be on summfin called bacation, whut means he be home, whut Momma seys bee distractin to herz daily operatin ob de home an hound supportin job. Well, we been a habin problums wif dis fing called da chimney, whut lookz like hole in da wall to da Brudder, but da rain is a comin in an Momma been snarlin bout dis and so todey Daddy seys da fixin man be a comin. Brudder Elwood seyz dis nice, end da fuss in me home. Ob course I git stuffed in me crate an we hearz da man a talkin, and I smellz him. I gib him a bark an push on me crate door and why lookie dere, it come rite open.Brudder Elwood go on out dere to greet da man, checkie himz work. I round da corner and whut dooze me wunderin eyes do see-----------------my oh my, I nebber seez dis before, here be da man, he down dere on da floor wif a lookin lamp and he lookin up da hole in da wall and dere it was.
Butt Crack.
Yes sir, we got da butt crack a hangin out rite dere in me home. Brudder Elwood creep rite on up dere, gib dis liddel sniffy.
Brudder Elwood nebber talk bout Elder Clara's tailpipe again. Fur toodey dat is-
I gib dis nudder sniffy, Brudder Elwood finkin meebe da snooter be out of whackz, I moobe liddel closer, da biggie crack a loomin rite in front ob me snooter.
Den it heppin.
Da man moobe, me nice cold snooter smack da crack. Da man yell, Brudder Elwood bark, Daddy swoon cause he see's me snooter dooze da smack ob da crack. I git drug on back to me crate. I sayz safe at last, safe at last-----
Well, I hearz tell we gots da chimney all fixed, but Daddy says he be finkin dere be a hunnerd dollar snooter fee on da bill---

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz