[Dailydrool] Shark teef

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 18:36:46 PST 2009

Deer Nigel, Lewis, Conley and Mr. Cooper Sir & Brudder Elwood, too!

Dis be Daisy ob Dog Woods Farm. Da Mom dun lost whut liddel mind she had lef. Da naybors cros da road brung home a liddel black lab puppy a while back. Dey lets her roam aroun ebberywere wifout da leash or anyfing. Wun day, hers killed one ob der chikins dat dey also lets roam aroun ebberywere. Well, dey say "dat **** dog gots ta go!". Hmmmm, dog loose, chikins loose, dog eat chikin, big slurprize, huh? Anyroo, da Mom and da Dad swaves talk about it and dey tell dose peeps da dey will tek da liddel dog. HUH????????
Well, dis liddel dog whut will be BIG dog soon, got dem shark teef dat yu talked about, Nigel - yu no, like Conley had when he wuz a buppy. Hers goes aroun nibblin on da res ob we OUCH! Dat hurts you liddle...... Oh yes Mom, we wubs da liddel, uh, da liddel pup. Yes, we be nice to herz. Humpf! Anyroo, herz is ok sumtimes, and the res ob we pway wif her sumtimes. I don't pway - I shows her MY teef, which is bigger dan her teef and gibs her da big growl! Oh, yeah Brudder Elwood - herz mus hab bin takin lessuns frum da Elder Clara bout gibing da gas boms. Meke yur eyes water and meke yu gasp fur bref!! Yur eyes roll roun in yer hedbone and yu bout suffercate. Whew!

Done no whut we gonna do bout dis. Gotta go, Abby da Labby just let go wif anuuder stink bom! Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Daisy ob Dog Woods Farm wif Buttercup, Maven ob Mischief OEBE and all dem odders ob da Thundering Herd.